Spontaneous Workshop (SW) IX brings together specialists on recent insights in Particle Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology. The aim is to stimulate debate on common topics in views of providing us with innovating ideas.
The workshop’s organization is based on an optimal number of concise presentations and enough space for discussions on emerging problems in order to encourage interactions among participants.
Topics to be discussed during the workshop:
- Cosmological parameters
- Anomalies in CMB Baryon and Lepton number violation
- CP violation LHC and Dark Matter
- Astroparticle Physics Neutrino Cosmology Baryogenesis and Leptogenesis
- Cosmic antimatter Inflation
- Dark Energy
- Modified Gravity Cosmological Large Scale Structures
- Magnetic Fields Gravitational waves of Cosmological and Astrophysical origin