Since their creation in 1966 by Jean Tran Thanh Van, the Rencontres de Moriond bring together physicists for in-depth discussions in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The Lth, YES 50th!, Rencontres de Moriond session devoted to QCD AND HIGH ENERGY INTERACTIONS will take place in La Thuile from Saturday, March 21nd to Saturday, March 28th, 2015.
The meeting is intended to promote fruitful collaboration between experimentalists and theorists and between various institutions, by bringing together a limited number of particle physicists in beautiful and inspiring surroundings.
Topics will include:
- Production and Properties of the Higgs Boson
- Searches for New Physics
- Phenomenology of Physics Beyond the Standard Model
- Properties of the Top quark
- Production and decay of b and c quarks
- High pT
- QCD physics
- Heavy Ion collisions
- Recent developments in QCD
- New theoretical developments in particle physics
- Small x, saturation, forward and spin physics