The aim of this meeting is to bring together observers and theorists who work in the field of the most massive galaxies (>1011 solar masses today) to actively discuss current research and devise future directions.
Key science topics to be discussed are:
1. Growth of massive galaxies with time
2. The dark matter halos of massive galaxies and the M*-Mhalo relation
3. Angular momentum of massive galaxies
4. Properties of Intracluster light
5. Activity (star formation and AGN) of massive galaxies
6. Future directions