The programme of the conference will cover the following topics:
- Evolving environments: clusters, groups, density field, clustering, dark matter environment, and how they depend globally on redshift)
- Central galaxies: links between accretion, bulge growth, star formation & AGN feedback, including BCGs.
- Multiphase gas and environment: observations and simulations of gas budget vs halo mass, hot gas (detection, cooling, stripping), warm gas (absorption studies, abundance), cold gas (detection of flows, abundance).
- Satellite galaxies: direct evidence of interaction with environment, physical mechanisms, simulations, empirical trends.
- Tight interactions and no interactions: merging, close pairs, compact groups, fossils/isolated galaxies, etc.